SAVING MUSICAL MEMORIES - ONE STRING AT A TIME
- Imagine you lost a loved one and you have their old guitar strings. You probably can't imagine them being just thrown away or melted down.
- Imagine instead of having those old strings sitting in a shoe box, collecting dust and slowing corroding, you can have a keepsake item made.
- Now, imagine being able to touch or wear that new creation every day such as a bracelet, a keychain or a rearview-mirror decoration, etc. made from those loved one's strings.
Other problems I can help you with:
- You want to buy for that special someone but you don't know where to start.
- You are thinking of buying something for yourself but are unsure about the size, style or something else.
- You thinking about getting a custom order and you have some questions.
This is what I can do for you.
I would love to have the opportunity to work with you to create something that helps connect you to the music and save the memories that you cherish.
- I offer a FREE 1-HOUR CONSULTATION. I will take the time to listen to your questions and offer you thoughtful, helpful advice (with no obligations to buy).
- I will discuss options with you and will present different design ideas, based on your needs.
- Once we have confirmed your design, average turnaround time is 5 days. The exact time need to create your design will be established during your free consultation.
- I also offer FREE SHIPPING on your purchase when you supply the strings (some conditions apply).
Want to have an even better idea of what I can do for you? CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORIES OF THE STRINGS OF PAST CLIENTS
Do Re Mi Bracelets etc. upcycles musical instrument strings and pieces. This means that we take used and broken violin, guitar, cello, etc. strings and we use them to create our jewelry or gifts. When you look at our creations, you see the instrument strings. It isn't "melted down". We can also create keepsake items from other broken and used instrument parts such as piano keys, tuning pegs, drumsticks and more.
What is the difference between upcycling and recycling?
Upcycling is an art form that reuses discarded objects or materials in their current state, in such a way as to create a product of higher quality or value than the original whereas recycling involves the destruction of waste in order to create something new (ex: collecting newspapers, transforming them into pulp to then transform that pulp into paper napkins).
LET ME HELP YOU SAVE THOSE MEMORIES
Simply complete the form below to contact me and get your FREE CONSULTATION. I promise to respond quickly (most often in less than an hour).