SAVING MUSICAL MEMORIES - ONE STRING AT A TIME
- Imagine you lost a loved one and you have their old guitar strings. You probably can't imagine them being just thrown away or melted down.
- Imagine instead of having those old strings sitting in a shoe box, collecting dust and slowing corroding, you can have a keepsake item made.
- Now, imagine being able to touch or wear that new creation every day such as a bracelet, a keychain or a rearview-mirror decoration, etc. made from those loved one's strings.
- Maybe it's just your own strings that you have and instead of throwing them away, you would like to have something special made for yourself or for a loved one.
Hi there! My name is Anik and I am the artist and owner behind Do Re Mi Bracelets etc.
My passion is reclaiming discarded instrument strings and pieces (guitar, piano, violin, drum, etc.) and upcycling them into beautiful jewelry and gifts. My mission is to save musical memories ONE STRING AT A TIME.
Here are a few things I can do for you:
1. You have some questions about my creations?
- OPTION 1 :Use the Chat with us button on the bottom right of your screen to communicate with me (Anik) directly, in real time.
- OPTION 2: Use the contact form at the bottom of this page to send me your questions. I typically respond in less than an hour.
2. You just wish you could talk to a real person to discuss your jewelry or gift buying options?
- Simply complete the form at the bottom of this page to contact me and get your FREE CONSULTATION. I promise to respond quickly (most often in less than an hour).
- I will take the time to listen to your questions and offer you thoughtful, helpful advice (with no obligations to buy).
If you are considering a CUSTOM CREATION:
- I will discuss options with you and will present different design ideas, based on your needs.
- Once we have confirmed your design, average turnaround time is 5 days. The exact time need to create your design will be established during your free consultation.
- I also offer FREE SHIPPING on your purchase when you supply the strings (some conditions apply).
Want to have an even better idea of what I can do for you? CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORIES OF THE STRINGS OF PAST CLIENTS
Do you simply want to shop the creations I already have in store?
Do Re Mi Bracelets etc. upcycles musical instrument strings and pieces. This means that I take used and broken violin, guitar, cello, etc. strings and use them to create your jewelry or gifts. When you look at my creations, you see the instrument strings. It isn't "melted down". I can also create keepsake items from other broken and used instrument parts such as piano keys, tuning pegs, drumsticks and more.
LET ME HELP YOU SAVE THOSE MEMORIES
Simply complete the form below to contact me and get your FREE CONSULTATION. I promise to respond quickly (most often in less than an hour).